Friday, April 24, 2009

A Love-Hate Relationship, Really


I have a confession to make. I abandoned Major League Soccer.

Yeah, I was that guy. I was all excited about professional soccer in my backyard, but by the time I was old enough to know better, I became disinterested.

The problem seems to be that hardcore soccer fans in America spend their lives being told that the MLS is inferior and not worth their time. So they believe its inferior and don't waste their time on it.

Well, no more. It's time to rediscover my roots. Starting with the Columbus Crew vs. Chicago Fire game tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stateside Soccer reserves the right to delete any comment the staff deems to be offensive, profane or the result of spamming. Comments on posts older than a week are subject to approval.